Saturday 22 March 2014

Introduction

Welcome to my Blog, My name is Samantha Feher
 
I've always been a Fashion enthusiast and a lover of beautiful things.
Art, Design and Photography have intrigued me ever since I can remember and so it only felt natural for me to find myself studying Fashion.
 
Studying Fashion Design was such a metamorphic stage of my life. It's the time I got to meet like-minded folk, introducing me to interesting and inspiring stimuli, encouraging me to be unique and my own person.
I was able to develop my own style of dressing, of drawing, of speaking.... of everything, and mistakes we mandatory!!!
Everywhere I went and everyone I met seemed to have such purpose and pizazz, It was a time of exploration and discovery. Everything was subjective.
You became so engulfed in your process that nothing else existed and even though your end purpose was to wow the lectures, you really got the chance to lose yourself , in fact, it was encouraged.
 
I guess this blog, and my own Fashion Label called ROSEMARY is my way of finally getting in touch with those stimuli that are so often forgotten in the working world.
The simple process of sewing a garment, or sketching, or taking a photograph of nature's beauty.... is my way of keeping my purpose alive!
 
So....! you can expect a sprinkle of everything from Threads Of Rosemary!
I'll be chatting a bit about fashion, growing my brand and the random places life takes me.
 Don't worry,  there will be pictures too!!!
 
To start off, here are a few images I've captured over the last few weeks. Enjoy!
 
 
This Pearl flavoured Rose captured my heart!

 
Exotic colour amongst the leaves.

 
Lavish Lace.

 
Hydrangea. Multiple Flower. 
 
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x












No comments:

Post a Comment